- Comprehensive Eye Exam for both Glasses and Contacts
- Contact fittings (including atigmatism contacts, bifocal/multifocal contacts, colored contacts, extended wear contacts, and more)
- Hard-to-Fit Contacts, including Medical Necessary Contacts for conditions such as Kertaconus, post-graph corneal transplant.
- Glaucoma Screenings
- Follow up after Cataract Surgery
- Follow up after Lasik Surgery
Facilities and Equipment
- Visual Field Testing
- Optical Coherence Tomography
- Retinal Photography
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, Personal Checks, Debit Card, American Express, Master Card, Visa, Discover, and CareCredit.
We participate with VSP, Medicare, Blue Cross Blue Shield, DavisVision, Aetna, United Healthcare Medical, Cigna, Allegiance (JH APL) Eyemed, and many others. Check with our staff if you have other types of coverage.
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide is brought to you by Transitions.
View an instant demonstration of Transitions photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions.